Monday, September 1, 2014

Two More Years




     High School is one of those places that are not usually as bad as people describe them to be but still most people would not want to go through again. Let's just be honest here, high school is not really about the academics. I mean I guess we do learn a few things in bio class but when you're a teen the social life is all that matters. 

     I guess I was considered "popular" in my old school. Although if you think of it logically there's no such thing as "popular". The whole social ladder in school is mostly in our minds but it doesn't make it any less influential. Although I was "popular" I had days where I just felt like I was out of the loop. As if I was watching from the outside. Maybe it was because my background was so different from my peers. Plus it's normal right? The hormones might have been a factor of such moments of loneliness.
     I'm starting a new school next year and yes I am nervous. I know it's only two years left and I'm out of there but teenagers have a way of intimidating me even though I myself am a teen. Their "not caring" "all about me" attitude often throws me off. Let's just remember two more years people and I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment